Datamine Australia is hosting the Strategic Mine Planning Symposium 2023 in Perth this November 27.
This free in-person event for knowledge sharing, professional development and networking will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton, 1 Barrack Square, on Monday, 27 November 2023, from 10:30 am – 4:30 pm, followed by networking drinks.
- Explore innovations tailored for strategic mine planning engineers
- Hear real-world examples from clients, showcasing software impact
- Gain insights from industry leaders and Datamine/Minemax experts
- Explore case studies on best practices for mine planning, pit design, scheduling, and optimization
- Solving the next generation of strategic mine planning challenges (Joe Kraft, Minemax)
- Mine Planning During Periods of Constrained Capital (Matt LaBonte, Minemax)
- Incorporating Practical Mining Considerations into a Strategic Mine Plan (Iain Fullelove, IMC Mining)
- A Brief Synopsis of the BZ Algorithm (Mark Zuckerberg, Maroma Optimization Technologies)
- Cut-off Grades and Optimising the Strategic Mine Plan for Underground (Chris Alford, Alford Mining Systems)
- Constraint-based optimisation in Short Term Planning (Andrew Weynen, Datamine)
- Studio OP 3.0 Feature Preview (Andrew Weynen, Datamine)
Registration is essential as limited places are available for this event. Please click on the link below to confirm your attendance.
The event will be recorded so you can also register your interest to receive the event recordings in case you can’t make it in person.