- Sliding window rewind where the optimizer will dynamically increase the sliding window size and iteratively include previous periods when faced with infeasible windows.
- Advanced sliding window options where you can configure window lengths, steps and optimization tolerances for different parts of the schedule.
- Multi-attribute reblocking.
- Custom grade bin naming.
- Vertical rate of advance enhancement where you can configure the proportions that benches contribute to the maximum benches constraint.
- Unlimited CAPEX expansions.
- CAPEX expansion directions to control exactly which maximum constraint is expanded.
- Option to not include 6 decimal places in bench names.
- User option to switch between themed file dialogs and native Windows file dialogs.
- Location labels in the 3D Viewer are now updated when location names are modified, or locations removed, within the Haulage Module.
- Added pre-optimization validation to ensure negative CAPEX expansions on locations do not result in a maximum constraint that is below the minimum constraint.
- Duplicate process categories no longer appear in category filters if a project is reloaded.
- Fixed issue with export Attribute Chart when project contained stockpile groups.
- Reserve report no longer exports the wrong number of columns after processes have been deleted.
- Minor bug fixes.