Minemax Scheduler 7.5.0 deploys and uses a newer version of Microsoft SQL Server LocalDB (2022) to store project data.
Users will be prompted to create copies of their project repositories when first opening Minemax Scheduler 7.5.0.
- Easily constrain tonnes in and out of a stockpile.
- Stockpile capacity is now a constraint under Scenario -> Constraints -> General. Capacity can now be specified per time period.
- Stockpiles can now be added to groups. These stockpile groups support tonnage and capacity constraints.
- Added ability to clone stockpiles.
- Stockpile initials are now optionally included in the reserves table.
- Clone multiple processes at once.
- Clone multiple CAPEX at once.
- Remaining Reserves Report can now be added to report export configurations.
- Cancelling a scheduled batch now releases resources and the utilised license significantly faster than before.
- Fixed issue with menu styling when error icon was visible.
- Location to location precedence description wasn’t updated when location names were modified.
- Fixed optimisation issue when CAPEX sets contained only one active CAPEX.
- Fixed optimisation issue when downstream processes had negative values.
- Reserves table totals are now updated immediately when locations/groups are removed.