- Optimize scenarios and export reports from command line.
- Tabular report for purchased CAPEX instances.
- Reorder multiple items at once.
- Import custom pit bench visualization.
- Added speed and coordinate system units to Minemax Haulage.
- Option to terminate optimization of current window/period and keep schedule for previous periods.
- Ability to cancel optimizations after “Accept & Stop” or “Accept & Continue”.
- Optimization time now displayed under Scenario -> Overview.
- Post report exporting prompt allows easy access to exported files.
- Improved filtering of lists/dropdowns in reports.
- Open standard/custom reports in separate windows.
- Batch Optimizer status emails.
- With Enterprise Edition, batches can now be scheduled for processing on a remote machine.
- Fixed performance issues when pasting or removing a large number of grade re-block ranges.
- Incorrect scenario used for newly added dashboard items when dashboard is hosted in a separate window.
- Fixed issues with parsing embedded functions when calling the haulage functions in import configurations.
- Pre-optimization validation to detect negative downstream process values did not work for dumps.
- Minor bug fixes.